G1 CPU Register Docs Revealed
Android Blogging Network Posted the full CPU Software Interface docs full of register address block goodness. I’m by no means a low level ASM programmer but I think this opens up the doors for some really cool home brew applications for this hardware. Like Hosting on any USB device, TV out?
Here’s a direct link to the PDF files:
Also I’ve been looking for a means to run apps off the SD card, and found this on XDA which is free, or you can pay $1 in the market for it. I’ve not tried it yet but a lot are showing success with it!
Possibly Related Posts:
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant: GPS Fix without Keis
- Android SDK 2.01 Emu WebKit User Agent
- Eclipse + ZendStudio + ZendServer + Android SDK = Awesome IDE
- iPhone Magento theme compatible with Android
- Android 1.5 Based GUI Photoshop PSD