Android Accelerometer Sensor Simulator for SDK
I’ve yet to play with the Accelerometer in Android’s SDK, but I think this tool from OpenIntents that could be very useful, and speed up development time. Giving you the ability to test your application via mouse and not having to constantly having to load a real G1 with the application, etc.
Possibly Related Posts:
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant: GPS Fix without Keis
- Android SDK 2.01 Emu WebKit User Agent
- Eclipse + ZendStudio + ZendServer + Android SDK = Awesome IDE
- iPhone Magento theme compatible with Android
- Android 1.5 Based GUI Photoshop PSD